Transportation infrastructure is critical to businesses and communities, moving freight and people, and supporting the state’s economy. However, transportation infrastructure, both new and existing, requires sustainable funding to support business needs, economic grown, and provide the quality of life Oregonian’s value. For that reason, Oregon Business & Industry is working closely with Legislators to support a bipartisan, responsible, and balanced transportation package. This package should:
- Maintain and protect our state infrastructure investments.
- Increase our ConnectOregon funding for multimodal transportation infrastructure.
- Reduce congestion and improve people and freight mobility.
- Improve Oregon’s public transit systems across the state.
- Build a smarter transportation system equipped for today’s and tomorrow’s needs.