The Voice of Oregon Business Since 1895
AOI is Oregon's largest and most influential comprehensive business association advocating for a vigorous business climate in Oregon. Our membership is comprised of large and small companies from all business classifications in Oregon. Since 1895, AOI has been a powerful voice listened to by legislators and regulatory agencies. As a member you are able to participate with other business leaders committed to growing Oregon’s economy, quality jobs for our citizens, and healthy communities. You’re also able to take advantage of money-saving services.
The AOI Mission
To grow Oregon's economy, quality jobs for our citizens, and healthy communities through strong advocacy of Oregon's businesses.
Advocating for your Business’s Concerns
As the state's premier non-partisan business advocate, AOI represents its members before the legislature and state agencies for issues that pertain to:
- Education & Workforce Development
- Employment Practices
- Environment & Energy
- Health Care
- Oregon Retail Council
- Fiscal Policy
- Transportation & Distribution
AOI's guiding principles are to support:
- A free-market economy;
- A well-educated, trained, and employable citizenry;
- Justifiable, cooperative, appropriate, fact-based regulation;
- Private property rights;
- Efficient, effective and accountable public policies that encourage private sector job creation and business prosperity;
- A mutually supportive, vigorous economy and high-quality environment.
Click here for a complete list of membership benefits.
Contact AOI Membership Department at: