Oregon Compliance Guides
Your New Human Resources Compliance Guides Now Available
Plain English HR Manuals and Guides for employers and HR professionals.
The Oregon Human Resources Manual helps your business by giving you access to simple HR tips and techniques, in an easy-to-follow format. Model Policies and Forms for Oregon Employers also gives you hundreds of policies and forms. These resources are from local authors - Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, Barran Liebman and several other local law firms – so you’ll have labor law information you can rely on.
The guides will allow you to easily manage employees, handle day-to-day HR responsibilities and stay compliant. You’ll also save time determining what laws are important and tracking down the documents you need.
When a federal or state labor regulation changes, change is made to your Oregon hrsimple.com subscription.
- The complete guide to employment law, in laymen’s terms.
- See state and federal laws, side-by-side.
- Enjoy quick labor law answers at your fingertips.
Model Policies and Forms for Oregon Employers
- Download and customize hundreds of policies and forms.
- Maintain proper employee personnel files.
- Create or upgrade your employee handbook.
Your online subscription to hrsimple.com also includes free access to:
- HR Update, a weekly HR newsletter.
- email alerts from the hrsimple editors.
- hrsimple.com webinars that keep you informed on the latest developments in the HR world.
OBI members save 20% off any product on hrsimple.com. You can find out more about the packages available, extra benefits and additional publications at hrsimple.com/OR. Place your order online or by calling (866) 439-2227 – be sure to use the member discount code OBImember17 to get your special price.