Get the Scoop on Unemployment Insurance
Get a comprehensive view of unemployment tax, benefits and policy looking to 2020 and beyond at the National Unemployment Insurance Policy Conference.
This year the conference is in Portland, a unique chance for Oregon businesses and companies to get the information they need. The conference will be held June 26-28 at the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront Hotel. The complete conference information is available at www.uwcstrategy.org/conferences/ .
OBI has secured a special single day pass only for employers in Oregon and Washington. Take advantage of a complete day of workshops for a reduced conference registration of $200.
The single day pass for June 27 entitles you to attend the entire day of workshops, and includes breakfast, breaks, lunch and the evening reception. The workshops will cover the nuts and bolts of UI tax and benefits and the impact of emerging issues on day-to-day business operations.
State and National Experts will cover:
- The Washington State Implementation of Paid Family Leave
- The “Gig Economy” UI impacts and Solutions
- Marijuana and Drug Testing
- UI Appeals Best Practices
- UI Automated Systems and Impacts on Employers
- Roundtable Discussion of UI issues
- Strategies to Avoid and Respond to Identity Theft and False Claims
- Employer UI Quarterly Report “Occupation” Coding Requirements to be added by every employer on every employee.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get the scoop about unemployment insurance strategies to improve your bottom line. To register for the single day pass you may simply go online to https://www.uwcstrategy.org/product/2019-national-ui-conference/ and select the local employer day pass option rate.