Complimentary Legal Consultation
Did you know, by being an OBI member you can get free legal advice? The LegalPlus program is a partnership between OBI and Innova Legal Advisors that provides members 15 minutes of legal consultation each month.
“Our attorneys are experienced in Oregon business law and practices, employment issues and labor relations, government relations, real property transactions, healthcare and HIPAA compliance, licensing, mediation, arbitration, and litigation,” the firm’s website states. LegalPlus can help in identifying legal issues and concerns, outlining general legal principals and elements that may apply to business challenges and recommending actions and direction moving forward.
Other subjects included in the consultation:
- Employment practices, laws and regulations
- Business advice and problem solving on corporate formation, structure, government relations, policies, mergers, buy and sell agreements and ownership issues
- Governance work with owners, boards of directors, shareholders, partners, and executive staff
- Money issues, credit management, creditors' rights, capitalization/recapitalization and banking
- Government / municipal law
- Health care, HIPAA, Medicare, Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act
- Construction contracting
- Technology agreements
- Real estate sales, purchase, and leases
- Property disputes
- Mediation, arbitration, and litigation
For more information, contact Bob Blackmore at Innova Legal Advisors: Phone: 503-479-7175; email: Bob.Blackmore@innovalegaladvisors.com.