OBI Members Providing PPE
OBI Members Providing Personal Protective Equipment & Other COVID-Related Services
Many of our members have met this crisis head on, shifting gears to manufacture PPE and provide other critical services to employers and the public in their own communities. Businesses across sectors are encouraged – often required – to provide masks and other items to their employees. As your business begins the road to recovery, we hope you consider partnering with an OBI member to secure your PPE needs.
- ACME Scenic & Display (Portland)
- A-Dec (Newberg)
- A & K Design (Portland)
- Dravon Medical (Clackamas)
- Entek (Lebanon)
- Ferrum Technology Corporation (McMinnville)
- Garmin (Salem)
- Looptworks (Portland)
- Miles Fiberglass (Oregon City & Portland)
- Office Products Nationwide (Tigard)
- Rainier Industries (Seattle, WA)
- Righteous Clothing (Clackamas)
- Sheldon Manufacturing (Cornelius)
We know that this is not an exhaustive list. If you are manufacturing PPE, providing specialized janitorial services, or any other product or service that can help OBI members reopen efficiently and safely, we want to feature your business. Let us know what you’re doing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find additional PPE manufacturers by visiting the Business Oregon website.